Eid Mubarak To You And Your Family: Numerous individuals wonder why we celebrate Eid at the end of Ramadan. Is it accurate to say that we are upbeat that Ramadan has wrapped up? How can we be happy that such a great month of Allah, with all its blessings and mercies, has gone away?
The actual reason we celebrate Eid is not because we are glad the holy month is over, but because we are thankful to Allah for giving us the chance and the strength to carry out His commands in the blessed month.
Imam Ali (a) has an exceptionally delightful hadith about Eid in which he says:Eid is for him whose fasts have been accepted by Allah, and whose worship has been appreciated by Allah.
Everyday in which you do not disobey Allah is a day of Eid.
This hadith is something to think about. Every day in which we do not commit a single sin, is actually a day of Eid for us.
To put things into perspective for the uninitiated:
“Whoever slays a soul, unless it be for a manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men.” (Surah al-Mā’ida 5:32)
Will your fasts be accepted if you persecute women and minorities, plunder and lie? This is for you to decide.
Eid Mubarak To You And Your Family:
- Wishing you and your family “EID MUBARAK” from the core of my heart and a humble pray that EID may be filled with all joys, happiness and colours. Have all your dreams fulfilled on this Eid and your heart be filled with love, nice feelings and emotions, Ameen
- Some things can be remained unseen
Some words can be remained untold
Some feelings can be remained unexpressed
But On Eid day how can a person like you be remained un-greeted
So I am greeting you “Eid Mubarak”
- EID means
E: Embrace people on this day with love and respect
I: Increase your happiness on this day
D: Distribute joys in people on this day
EID is a such a nice day, I wish your EID be twinkled all the above things
- You are far from me and that’s why
I usually miss you
But today I miss you more than usual
Because it’s Eid day
We are supposed to be together
To look into your eyes and say you
- Eid is a nice and wonderful day to
With one another and to Thank Allah for giving us this wonderful Day
- You fasted for a month
And waited for Eid in whole Ramazan
Today I am going to end your wait
Because Tomorrow it’s the EID
You are allowed to celebrate joys
A warm hearted Eid Mubarak
- May the angels Protect you
May the sorrows forget you
May the goodness surround you
May Allah Bless you
- On Eid al-Fitr, wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, Peace and success. Happy Eid
- Have a joyous Eid
with full of sparkling lights…
A warm and heartfelt wishes to
tell you how much you mean to me.
- Eid days are meant to celebrate, the goals and the achievements,
that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in,
the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak..
- Receive my simple gift of “EID MUBARAK” wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!
- My wish for your Eid Day
May Allah Bless you with
Unlimited Joys on your EID’s Day
Eid Mubarak and Have a nice Eid’s Day
- Sending you a heart-felt wishes for “EID-al-FITR”
And praying that EID become a message of joys
And happiness for whole of your Life.
Remember me in your prays
A lot of “EID GREETINGS”
- Accept my deep heart prayers for you successful life on this day of Eid. Wish you a Happy Eid.
Eid is day of happiness because it is the day of sharing love with one another. I am wishing you and all your family members from the core of my heart “A Happy Eid Mubarak”
- Sometimes I think if it would be possible that
we both sitting on the moon,
in dim light of moon,
with slow music in background,
it would be right situation to say you
Once again we wish Eid Mubarak To You And Your Family from the core of our hearts.